So, why Laybuy?
Deciding what to buy is hard, but paying for it doesn’t have to be.
Laybuy lets you receive the item now and spread the payment over
6 weekly automatic installments. No interest, no fees*.
How Laybuy works.
What do you need?
– A credit or debit card
– To be over 18 years of age
– To be living in the UK
*The Important Bit
If you fail to make payment, you may
be charged a late payment of £6
Sign up in seconds at the checkout (online)
or go on our website where you can also
view full T*C’s
Credit & Debit Card Payments
We use Vivawallet for our card payments and they are PCI DSS compliant. All card details are done on their servers for maximum security while processing card payments. We do not store any card payments on our website or servers.
PCI compliance is handled by PayPal. all card payments are processed on their servers and also have buyer and seller protection.
What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS is the worldwide Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard that was set up to help businesses process card payments securely and reduce card fraud. This achieves through enforcing tight controls surrounding the storage, transmission, and processing of cardholder data that businesses handle. PCI DSS is intended to protect sensitive cardholder data.
The payment standard has 12 high-level requirements which fall into the six categories below:
1.) Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect data
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
2.) Protect Cardholder Data
- Protect stored data (use encryption)
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data and sensitive information across the public net
3.) Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
4.) Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Restrict access to data by business need-to-know
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
5.) Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
6.) Maintain an Information Security Policy
- Maintain a policy that addresses Information Security